As a business owner and as a podcast host, it can be very frustrating to come up with so many ideas and topics for your podcast. Keeping up with social media, your listeners, business, and everything in between can feel very overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be. This week, episode 07 of Listeners to Leads is about ways you can come up with content for your podcast!
In this episode of Listeners to Leads, I’m sharing the best strategies I use to come up with content that my listeners actually want to know about, as well as tools you can start implementing now to gain insight into what your audience may want to know more about, to create interesting and thought-provoking content for your episodes. These content idea strategies can also be used to get ideas for social media and blog topics as well!
In this episode, I cover:
- The best workflow scheduling tools to use to store all your content ideas safely and easily.
- Do extensive competitor and market research, and how to do it effectively.
- How to ask your audience what questions they have, and when to give free value.
- Why you should share your successes and failures as a business or podcaster.
- How and when to repurpose content you’ve already created to create new experiences.
I want to encourage you all to expand beyond the surface when it comes to content ideas. What value can you offer your audience and how can you provide a better listening experience to your audience through a bit of extra work. Through these strategies, you’ll never run out of content ideas!
Be sure to tune in to all the episodes to receive tons of practical tips on turning your podcast listeners into leads and to hear even more about the points outlined above.
Thank you for listening!
If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me! And don’t forget to subscribe, rate and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
Discussed in the episode:
CONNECT WITH ALESIA GALATI: