When you start a podcast, you create your brand based on where you are at the moment, but as you grow, it is important that your brand remains authentic to you and is able to grow with you. This week, episode 70 of Listeners to Leads is about the behind-the-scenes of a podcast rebrand.
In this episode of Listeners to Leads, my guest Lisa Zawrotny shares the importance of keeping your brand in alignment as you grow and actionable steps you can take right now to do an intentional soft re-brand of your podcast to refresh where needed while remaining familiar to your audience.
Lisa and I also chat about the following:
- Allowing your podcast and branding to grow with you.
- How long you should wait before making changes to your branding.
- The few things Lisa changed in her own soft re-brand.
- How a refresh changes your perspective and excitability to share what you’re doing.
- Questions to ask yourself to keep your brand aligned with your mission.
What you’re trying to create is consistency and that’s the consistency in showing up, the quality of your content and your intentions. How you deliver that content can be flexible because after all, it’s your podcast.
Be sure to tune in to all the episodes to receive tons of practical tips on turning your podcast listeners into leads and to hear even more about the points outlined above.
Thank you for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me! And don’t forget to follow, rate and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
CONNECT WITH LISA ZAWROTNY:
CONNECT WITH ALESIA GALATI:
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE: