Like anything, there are so many strategic decisions you can make when it comes to your podcast content, but unless you know your goals, you could be making content that is misaligned with what your audience is looking for. This week, episode 76 of Listeners to Leads is about being strategic with your podcast content!
In this episode of Listeners to Leads, my guest Casey Gromer shares how each component of her podcast is intentionally designed and tailored towards her goal and mission and actionable steps you can take right now to align your content with where you want your podcast to go.
Casey and I also chat about the following:
- Using the frameworks of your business and your podcast content to create an endless feedback loop of supplemental, valuable information.
- 2 Reasons why Casey gives away so much information on her podcast.
- Using the frameworks of your business to create podcast content your listeners will find valuable.
- Carrying your podcast content and strategies over to social media to make the most of your content
- Keeping your listeners front of mind when it comes to the guests and topics you highlight on your show.
We all want to go viral and be that popular podcast but at the end of the day, you’re not going to have good podcast if you don’t have something you stand for.
Be sure to tune in to all the episodes to receive tons of practical tips on turning your podcast listeners into leads and to hear even more about the points outlined above.
Thank you for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me! And don’t forget to follow, rate and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
CONNECT WITH CASEY GROMER:
CONNECT WITH ALESIA GALATI:
Listeners to Leads: Going Deep (Instead of Wide) With Your Podcast Content
Female Founders Breaking Boundaries: Why You Need a Business Blueprint
Listeners to Leads: Using Your Podcast as Supplemental Content in your Business