Nobody has the same purpose. Even if you think the world of podcasting is saturated, you are still going to show up differently and speak to a niche audience that shares the same vision as you and will benefit from what you have to offer. This week, episode 62 of Listeners to Leads is about clearly positioning your podcast!
In this episode of Listeners to Leads, my guest Karley Cunningham shares the value in launching a podcast that supports your business and actionable steps you can take right now to position your podcast in a way that you can show up and provide unique value to your niche audience.
Karley and I also chat about the following:
- Refining your systems and processes to simplify your marketing and make the most of your time.
- The reasons you should start a podcast and why you shouldn’t or alternatively, the things to reframe before launching one.
- Showing up authentically and uniquely you for your audience to position yourself differently than others in your industry.
- Approaching your podcast in a way that is comfortable for you.
By creating a strategy that is in alignment with the purpose of your business, you’ll be able to get clear on the decisions needed to do the right things for your audience and for the direction you want to take your business in.
Be sure to tune in to all the episodes to receive tons of practical tips on turning your podcast listeners into leads and to hear even more about the points outlined above.
Thank you for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me! And don’t forget to follow, rate and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
CONNECT WITH KARLEY CUNNINGHAM:
CONNECT WITH ALESIA GALATI:
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Listeners to Leads: The Importance of Market Research and How To Do It
Sell With Authority by Drew McLellan
They Ask You Answer by Marcus Sheridan
Here are a few resources to help you in your podcasting journey:
- FREE OFFERS: Podcasting Resources
- Listen to the Listeners to Leads Podcast
- Our top podcast host pick is Buzzsprout