The great thing about online communities is that when people see something they like or something that resonates with them, they want to engage further or discuss a topic, which is why podcast communities have such an appeal and have done so well. This week, episode 69 of Listeners to Leads is about creating a podcast community!
In this episode of Listeners to Leads, my guest Cristin Downs shares how podcast communities can connect people through a common thread and actionable steps you can take right now to create a community you’re interested in being part of on a platform that works best for you.
Cristin and I also chat about the following:
- The driving force behind Cristin’s community.
- Niche vs. wide-ranging groups and the benefits of both.
- Matching your own energy and creating boundaries when setting up your community.
- How to tell if your group is not working for you.
- What to consider when deciding to make the transition from hosting on Facebook to a different platform.
- Being curious and experimental while remaining intentional.
It is so essential for you to match your own energy and create something you want to be part of and participate in, or you’ll end up creating something you try to avoid.
Be sure to tune in to all the episodes to receive tons of practical tips on turning your podcast listeners into leads and to hear even more about the points outlined above.
Thank you for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me! And don’t forget to follow, rate, and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
CONNECT WITH CRISTIN DOWNS:
CONNECT WITH ALESIA GALATI: