I recently tried to get back into listening to podcasts, but the poor quality in so many podcasts made it very difficult to find ones I could listen to without being distracted. When we are talking about converting listeners to leads, we need to have quality podcast episodes, with engaged and intrigued audiences who want to hear what we have to say or share. This week, episode 20 of Listeners to Leads is about creating a quality podcast!
In this episode of Listeners to Leads, I’m sharing the importance of quality content and actionable steps you can take right now to increase the quality of your podcast.
Here are a few resources to help you in your podcasting journey:
- FREE OFFERS: Podcasting Resources
- Listen to the Listeners to Leads Podcast
- Our top podcast host pick is Buzzsprout
I also chat about the following:
- Why quality content is important as a business-based podcast, and why you cannot show up in the same way celebrity podcasters do.
- How to create a quality podcast experience via your audio so that people want to listen and it’s a good listening experience for your audience.
- How to ensure that you are creating content that is going to engage and entice your audience and keep them listening.
- Where to put your monetization ads in your episode so they are most effective, and not turning away listeners before they get the chance to trust you.
You don’t have to do all of this today. You should start with one of these, and slowly change things to make the quality better, and once you’ve got it mastered, you can move on to the next category.
Be sure to tune in to all the episodes to receive tons of practical tips on turning your podcast listeners into leads and to hear even more about the points outlined above.
Thank you for listening!
If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me! And don’t forget to subscribe, rate and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
CONNECT WITH ALESIA GALATI: