As a podcaster, it is crucial that you set clear, achievable goals and treat your podcast like you would any other part of your business. This way, you don’t set yourself up for failure and don’t burn out or worry about failing. This week, episode 43 of Listeners to Leads is about creating and keeping SMART podcast goals you’ll actually stick to!
In this episode of Listeners to Leads, I’m sharing the importance of having and setting goals for your podcast and actionable steps you can take right now to create SMART goals.
I also chat about the following:
- Setting specific goals so that you don’t feel like you are throwing spaghetti at the wall, but understand exactly what it is that you’re trying to achieve.
- Making sure your goals can be measured is important in order to determine how close you are to achievement and success.
- The power in setting relevant goals to help you actually achieve them.
- Why you need to make sure you’re adding a time limit, or a time-based, goal, but also how important it is to make sure that it’s actually a deadline you can meet for podcasting.
- How to make sure your goals are front of mind and that you actually keep them by
This episode will help you not only create goals that will be specific enough to follow and measurable to know when you’re successful, but also to be achievable and time-bound too, so you actually get it done!
Be sure to tune in to all the episodes to receive tons of practical tips on turning your podcast listeners into leads and to hear even more about the points outlined above.
Thank you for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me! And don’t forget to follow, rate and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
CONNECT WITH ALESIA GALATI: