The time and effort that you put into social media are ultimately what you’re going to get back from it, so giving a majority of your time to one social media will yield better results than giving small bits of your time to several platforms. This week, episode 8 of Listeners to Leads is about ditching the social media overwhelm!
In this episode of Listeners to Leads, my guest Andréa Jones shares the importance of leveraging social media for your podcast and business in a way that works for you and actionable steps you can take right now to make an impact and grow your business using social media marketing.
Andréa Jones is fiercely committed to helping businesses and podcasters build profitable online communities through simple social media solutions. She’s the host of the Savvy Social Podcast, creator of the Savvy Social School, a digital platform designed to teach its 100+ members (predominantly small business owners) how to implement organic social media strategies, and named one of Social Report’s top marketers to follow.
Andréa and I also chat about the following:
- Tips to get through the brutal first 20 episodes of your podcast to keep going.
- Deciding which posting cadence works best for you and sticking to it.
- Approaching social media as a podcaster and business owner without getting overwhelmed.
- Leveraging episode content into social media posts and repurposing content to cut your social media workload in half.
- Using clubhouse and other trendy social media platforms to gain exposure with other audiences and spark interest to drive potential listeners to your show.
- Pitching to be on other’s podcasts as well as tips to get those people you genuinely want to hear from onto your own show.
At the end of the day, your audience should always come first to mind when it comes to every decision you make for your podcast.
Be sure to tune in to all the episodes to receive tons of practical tips on turning your podcast listeners into leads and to hear even more about the points outlined above.
Thank you for listening!
If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me! And don’t forget to subscribe, rate and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
CONNECT WITH ANDREA JONES:
CONNECT WITH ALESIA GALATI:
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE