The true beauty in podcasting is that there truly are no rules. You have the autonomy to decide every aspect of what your podcast is about and how you work best, so have some fun with it and forget the rest. This week, for episode 12 of Listeners to Leads, we sit down and have a podcast audit with Britt from Moments with an MEO Podcast!
In this episode of Listeners to Leads, I’m sharing with Britt the importance of tailoring your podcast to be reflective of your purpose and goals and actionable steps you can take right now to engage your audience and involve them in your content.
Britt and I also chat about the following:
- Where you may see natural and unavoidable dips in downloads throughout the year.
- Expanding your audience reach by encouraging your guests to share promotional content for your episodes and making it easy for them to do so.
- Establishing the purpose behind your podcast in order to tailor your show to either show up as an expert on the topics you are speaking on or to bring the experts and resources to the table for your listeners.
- Repurposing your training content in order to easily and comfortably transition into posting solo episodes.
- Converting your social media followers into engaged and involved listeners in your content.
Showing up authentically and keeping your audience engaged with your personal brand is going to yield higher results in overall downloads.
Be sure to tune in to all the episodes to receive tons of practical tips on turning your podcast listeners into leads and to hear even more about the points outlined above.
Thank you for listening!
If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me! And don’t forget to subscribe, rate and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
CONNECT WITH BRITT LANZA:
CONNECT WITH ALESIA GALATI: