We’ve talked at length on the podcast about ways in which you can monetize your podcast, but how much money can you actually make from your show? There’s a lot of noise on the internet about ways to get podcast income, and many people with one-size-fits-all plans to sell, but what are the realistic expectations around monetizing your podcast? This week, episode 55 of Listeners to Leads is about how much money you can actually make from your show!
In this episode of Listeners to Leads, I’m sharing the importance of an aligned monetization strategy and actionable steps you can take right now to truly understand the realistic expectations of monetizing your podcast.
I also chat about the following:
- Why all those podcasters claiming thousands of dollars a month in sponsorships aren’t the majority, and why it isn’t practical for everyone to get that much money from an episode.
- How I look at where my podcast episodes produce income for my business, and how I break down where my leads come from.
- Why your podcast goals and values matter when it comes to how much and where to monetize your podcast.
- How to avoid distractions and really focus on what’s working for you, your podcast, and your audience in order to make money.
If you’ve listened to the past episodes about how to monetize, but you’ve been curious how much money is realistic to earn through your show, this is the perfect episode to cut through the noise online and give you realistic expectations.
Here are a few resources to help you in your podcasting journey:
- FREE OFFERS: Podcasting Resources
- Listen to the Listeners to Leads Podcast
- Our top podcast host pick is Buzzsprout
Be sure to tune in to all the episodes to receive tons of practical tips on turning your podcast listeners into leads and to hear even more about the points outlined above.
Thank you for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me! And don’t forget to follow, rate and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
CONNECT WITH ALESIA GALATI: