As both a host and a guest, it is important to keep the audience in mind when selecting who to invite to your show and whose shows you want to be a guest on in order to provide value to the listeners. That’s why episode 4 of Listeners to Leads Podcast is about how to be a great podcast guest and host!
Dr. AJ Austin went from homelessness, divorce, and the death of her mother all on the same day. She shares how this led her to become an award- now shares how that led to becoming an award-winning Professional Speaker, 16x Author and best-seller, a Master Life Coach Certification Trainer (having certified 155+ Black Women Life Coaches worldwide), CEO of The International Center for Life Coach Training, LLC, and special guest of 100+ podcasts providing tips for how to confidently convert conversations to clients, cash, checks, and credit cards!
In this episode of Listeners to Leads Podcast, my guest, Dr. AJ Austin is sharing the importance of working as a team during a podcast interview and actionable steps you can take right now to nail your next podcast appearance as a guest or as a host. Some of the talking points Dr. AJ Austin and I go over in this episode include:
- How much of your background you should be sharing with listeners as both a guest and a host of a podcast.
- Establishing a good relationship with your guest or the host before, during, and after your interview, but always being selective of who you decide to highlight on your shows.
- Keeping your audience in mind at all times when making content & guest decisions for your show.
- As a guest, how to have the host’s back so you can continuously be asked back on shows.
- Prospering as a podcast guest.
When appearing on a podcast, make sure you are there for the right reasons, focusing on what you’re supposed to, and using your genuine personality in the interview. So be sure to tune in to all the episodes to receive tons of practical tips on being a great podcast guest or host, and to hear even more about the points outlined above.
Thank you for listening!
If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me! And don’t forget to subscribe, rate and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
CONNECT WITH DR. AJ AUSTIN:
CONNECT WITH ALESIA GALATI: