How do you generate leads with your show? I get this question all the time, and since this is exactly what the podcast is all about I wanted to share my responses. There are no secrets; it’s all hard work, dedication, and creating good content, but I want to share what’s working in the industry so you can stay on top of your game as podcast host and business owner. That’s why this week, episode 33 of Listeners to Leads is about generating leads with your podcast!
In this episode of Listeners to Leads, I’m sharing the importance of your podcast content in converting listeners to leads and actionable steps you can take right now to create a call to action your audience actually wants to click on.
I also chat about the following:
- The importance of solo episodes and showing up as the expert of your show.
- The power in a call to action in every single episode, and where you can place them to make the most impact.
- The CTAs we’ve seen in our own podcast and clients’ podcasts that actually work.
- A few strategies I believe you should try for your next episode to increase leads and conversions.
The important thing to remember is to try one of these at a time, and stick with it for a few months before switching to another. Doing too many at a time can be confusing and podcasting is a slow-burn process.
Be sure to tune in to all the episodes to receive tons of practical tips on turning your podcast listeners into leads and to hear even more about the points outlined above.
Thank you for listening!
If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me! And don’t forget to subscribe, rate and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
Does your content address your customer problems?
Go back and listen to content specific episodes:
- Ep 3: Streamline your Podcast Content Creation Process
- Ep 7: 5 Strategies to Never Run out of Podcast Content
- Ep 15: 14 Ways to Repurpose Your Podcast Content
- Ep 21: How to Organize and Plan Your Podcast Content
- Ep 24: Plan out the First (or Next) 10 Episodes of your Podcast
CONNECT WITH ALESIA GALATI: