Over the last few weeks, we’ve focused really heavily on your launch strategy and focusing really heavily on the launch part of your podcast. I want to go through ideas on how to plan out and strategize new podcast episodes. If you are not a new podcaster but struggling to come up with ideas or a strategy for planning episode content, you will also be able to utilize this episode for that! This week, episode 24 of Listeners to Leads is about how to plan out the first (or next) 10 episodes of your podcast!
In this episode of Listeners to Leads, I’m sharing the importance of planning out your content and actionable steps you can take right now to make sure your first 10 episodes on your podcast are optimized.
Here are a few resources to help you in your podcasting journey:
- FREE OFFERS: Podcasting Resources
- Listen to the Listeners to Leads Podcast
- Our top podcast host pick is Buzzsprout
I also chat about the following:
- Review of the 5 strategies to never run out of content from a past episode.
- How to strategically craft your trailer so you get the best google search engine optimization and can encourage future listening.
- Cornerstone content; what it is and how best to use it to plan your next 2-4 episodes of your podcast that best reflects the core values and ideas around your podcast while staying high level in content.
- How to title your podcast episodes for better searchability and higher listener conversions.
Utilize these tips and strategies to come up with your first or next 10 episodes for your show.and you’ll never run out of ideas! Shoot me a DM on Instagram when you listen to this episode and plan out your first or next 5 episodes!
Be sure to tune in to all the episodes to receive tons of practical tips on turning your podcast listeners into leads and to hear even more about the points outlined above.
Thank you for listening!
If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me! And don’t forget to subscribe, rate and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
CONNECT WITH ALESIA GALATI: