When it comes to interviewing a guest on your show, nothing is more frustrating than when they aren’t prepared, don’t deliver high-value content, and then never share your show. Emily Aborn is back on the podcast to help us break down her strategies for creating the perfect guest through processes that keep both you and your guests prepared and ready to deliver on your show. This week, episode 57 of Listeners to Leads is about Podcasting Content, Systems, and Processes!
In this episode of Listeners to Leads, Emily Aborn is sharing the importance of preparing for your interviews with guests before you jump on the mic and actionable steps you can take right now to find sponsors that make sense for your show.
Here are a few resources to help you in your podcasting journey:
- FREE OFFERS: Podcasting Resources
- Listen to the Listeners to Leads Podcast
- Our top podcast host pick is Buzzsprout
Emily and I also chat about the following:
- How Emily prepares for interviews and makes sure she gets the most out of each conversation with guests.
- Why Emily joined a speaker’s club and why she highly recommends it for female podcasters.
- How giving calls to action and promoting your show does a service to your audience, and helps them understand how to work with you.
- Sponsorships; when they make sense, and when they don’t align with you or your show.
- How to make it easy for guests and potential guests to be prepared, share your show, and know where to pitch.
This episode is jam-packed with processes and systems tips and strategies to make interviewing guests simple and efficient for you and your guests.
Be sure to tune in to all the episodes to receive tons of practical tips on turning your podcast listeners into leads and to hear even more about the points outlined above.
Thank you for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me! And don’t forget to follow, rate and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
CONNECT WITH EMILY ABORN:
CONNECT WITH ALESIA GALATI: