In order to turn your podcast listeners into leads, you have to figure out how evoke the feeling of what it is like to work with you into the content you’re creating for your podcast. This week, episode 64 of Listeners to Leads is about selling authentically on your podcast!
In this episode of Listeners to Leads, my guest Nikki Rausch shares the importance of using your podcast as an extension of your brand in how you show up for your clients and actionable steps you can take right now to be specific and intentional about what you’re selling and how you’re selling it on your podcast.
Nikki and I also chat about the following:
- Why you SHOULD give away your secret sauce.
- How Nikki’s various podcast formats paint the picture of what it would be like to work with her.
- Using storytelling and dynamic content to get your audience to take that next step in working with you.
- A lesson we can take from Costco when it comes to selling on your podcast.
- Keeping in mind your audience’s convincer strategy when planting the seeds about your product or service.
You have to continuously plant seeds in different ways before your audience will even start considering your offer.
Be sure to tune in to all the episodes to receive tons of practical tips on turning your podcast listeners into leads and to hear even more about the points outlined above.
Thank you for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me! And don’t forget to follow, rate and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
CONNECT WITH NIKKI RAUSCH:
CONNECT WITH ALESIA GALATI:
LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Listeners to Leads: How to Choose a Podcast Format
Listeners to Leads: Podcasting Content, Systems, and Processes with Emily Aborn
Listeners to Leads: 6 Mistakes Podcasters Make that are Costing Them Leads