People are sometimes scared of niching down too far but Making Website Magic provides something that is so specific and honestly missing in their industry and that is what their audience really appreciates about them. They provide something that literally no one else is. This week, episode 50 of Listeners to Leads is about success with a very niche podcast!
In this episode of Listeners to Leads, Sam and Karyn of Making Website Magic and I are sharing the importance of niching down to clarify your message and actionable steps you can take right now to truly speak to your ideal client and listener.
Here are a few resources to help you in your podcasting journey:
- FREE OFFERS: Podcasting Resources
- Listen to the Listeners to Leads Podcast
- Our top podcast host pick is Buzzsprout
Sam, Karyn and I also chat about the following:
- Their experience with being and having cohosts, and how they make it work together.
- Why you should share all the information you have in your podcast episodes, and not save some for the elite clients, or be a gate-keeper in a sense, around your topic.
- Why they decided to niche down so much, and how that’s benefitted them throughout their 50+ episodes.
- How Sam and Karyn come up with endless content ideas for their podcast, and how they manage to continue to make content that resonates with their audience.
If you’ve been nervous about niching down in fear of running out of content, this episode is for you!
Be sure to tune in to all the episodes to receive tons of practical tips on turning your podcast listeners into leads and to hear even more about the points outlined above.
Thank you for listening! If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me! And don’t forget to follow, rate and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
CONNECT WITH Sam & Karyn:
CONNECT WITH ALESIA GALATI: