As coaches, we have powerful tools that can help us with our podcast and create a better listening experience for our audience. That’s exactly why I pulled in Lee Chaix McDonough for this episode! This week, episode 31 of Listeners to Leads is about becoming a better interviewer through utilizing your coaching skills!
In this episode of Listeners to Leads, Lee Chaix McDonough is sharing the importance of utilizing your coaching skills to create a more engaging and insightful listener experience and actionable steps you can take right now to build that experience if you need to start.
I and Lee Chaix McDonough also chat about the following:
- How your client-centered business naturally makes your podcast listener-centered, and how that helps with conversion.
- Why business core values are very important for conversion and client identity that your coaching program is for them.
- Why coming to the podcast episode with an equal partnership mentality helps bring the best out of both the host and the guest of the show.
- How our ability to ask powerful questions as a strong coach can help us ask powerful and reflective questions.
- How to utilize these skills not just in guest episodes, but also in solo episodes as well.
These skills are already in your back pocket, and you use them for coaching clients all the time; it’s time to bring them into your podcast so your listeners convert more readily and see what it’s like to work with you before you even build the relationship together.
Be sure to tune in to all the episodes to receive tons of practical tips on turning your podcast listeners into leads and to hear even more about the points outlined above.
Thank you for listening!
If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me! And don’t forget to subscribe, rate and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
CONNECT WITH Lee Chaix McDonough:
CONNECT WITH ALESIA GALATI: