Email marketing is severely under-utilized by podcasters for promoting their show. However, by utilizing emails for listeners, you’re cultivating an audience that’s already interested in what you have to say. This week, episode 30 of Listeners to Leads is about Using Email Marketing to Grow your Podcast!
In this episode of Listeners to Leads, I’m sharing the importance of email marketing and actionable steps you can take right now to nurture your email subscribers without spamming them.
I also chat about the following:
- Why email marketing is a great option for promoting your show.
- How to utilize a welcome email to promote your show.
- How podcasts with a lot of episodes in a short period of time can benefit from a newsletter style email marketing strategy.
- How to survey your listeners and audience to create content they need, get reviews even from platforms that don’t have the ability to share them, and more.
- How to upgrade your “new episode” emails so they provide your email subscribers value.
- The importance of a giveaway or contest email option.
Emails can be tricky, but the good thing is that with these 5 email strategies, you can provide value, get engagement and input, and share important information while cultivating your audience.
Be sure to tune in to all the episodes to receive tons of practical tips on turning your podcast listeners into leads and to hear even more about the points outlined above.
Thank you for listening!
If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me! And don’t forget to subscribe, rate and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
CONNECT WITH ALESIA GALATI: