As podcasters, it is easy to hide behind a microphone but when we allow our personality to peek through our content, this is where we will notice an increase in downloads. This week, episode 10 of Listeners to Leads is about using email to increase your podcast downloads!
In this episode of Listeners to Leads, Ashley DeLuca shares the importance of infusing your personality into your podcast episodes, marketing, and overall brand and actionable steps you can take right now to pull that relatability factor into your email marketing.
Ashley and I also chat about the following:
- Being strategic in knowing when it is time to rebrand and doing it in an effective way.
- Tips for podcasters to show up for their email list in an authentic, relatable way that feels comfortable to them.
- Infusing your personality in both the technical and visual side of your brand.
- Bringing your listeners to feel like they are part of the conversation in a way that feels like you are talking with them, not at them.
- How to diversify your content to provide additional value to your podcast while staying within your content buckets.
- Ways in which you can bring your listeners over to your email list and vice versa.
Communication on all platforms is about being super intentional about who you’re talking to, the message you’re sending and understanding all of the pieces and components that come along with it.
Be sure to tune in to all the episodes to receive tons of practical tips on turning your podcast listeners into leads and to hear even more about the points outlined above.
Thank you for listening!
If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me! And don’t forget to subscribe, rate and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
CONNECT WITH ASHLEY DELUCA:
CONNECT WITH ALESIA GALATI: