Oftentimes new podcasters rush their launch, get podfade or burnt out, and frustrated. That’s not what I want for you! I want you to be intentional in how you launch your show for the best possible launch. This week, episode 23 of Listeners to Leads is about how to create a podcast launch strategy!
In this episode of Listeners to Leads, I’m sharing the importance of having a strategy for your launch and actionable steps you can take right now to make the most of your show.
Here are a few resources to help you in your podcasting journey:
- FREE OFFERS: Podcasting Resources
- Listen to the Listeners to Leads Podcast
- Our top podcast host pick is Buzzsprout
I also chat about the following:
- Why it’s important to utilize the first two weeks of this strategy to plan out your first 10 episodes. Need help with planning your content? You can listen to the next episode coming next week, or listen to episode 3, episode 7, or episode 21.
- The one thing you should do at about 5 weeks from launch to get raving fans before your first episode comes out; and why it’s so important.
- How to find and utilize a launch team throughout the whole launch process to get the most valuable support from people in your inner circle.
- I walk through my podcast launch checklist, and the benefits to each section, including things to keep in mind that may not be just part of your strategy for your launch, like equipment and software.
This podcast will help you break down your launch strategy into an easy to follow framework to intentionally launch your show.
Be sure to tune in to all the episodes to receive tons of practical tips on turning your podcast listeners into leads and to hear even more about the points outlined above.
Thank you for listening!
If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me! And don’t forget to subscribe, rate and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
CONNECT WITH ALESIA GALATI:
Launch Training: https://galatimedia.com/podcast-launch-training/
Workflow Training: https://galatimedia.com/podcast-workflow-training/