Vince Warnock is a Podcast host, author and marketing coach, but his expertise goes far beyond anything that could be written down on paper. Vince utilizes his past experience being one of the top marketing professionals at Adobe to create an authentic and genuine podcast presence, which builds stronger connections with his listeners and guests, leading to more genuine leads. This week, episode 28 of Listeners to Leads is about Using your Podcast to Build Connections and Sell Authentically with Vince Warnock!
In this episode of Listeners to Leads, Vince is sharing the importance of integrity and authenticity in podcasting and actionable steps you can take right now to build stronger connections with your guests and audience members today.
Vince Warnock is an award-winning Business and Marketing Strategist, coach, author and host of the Chasing the Insights podcast. An ex-radio announcer with over 20 years in marketing. Vince has been recognized by his peers with numerous awards including being named a Fearless50, a program to recognize the top 50 marketers in the world who drive bold, fearless marketing and digital transformation. Previously the CMO at Cigna, Vince has founded multiple companies including the Chasing the Insights Academy where he empowers entrepreneurs and business owners to make sense of marketing and grow the business they have always dreamed of.
Here are a few resources to help you in your podcasting journey:
- FREE OFFERS: Podcasting Resources
- Listen to the Listeners to Leads Podcast
- Our top podcast host pick is Buzzsprout
Vince Warnock and I also chat about the following:
- Vince shares his experience being one of the top marketing professionals in Adobe, becoming a full-time author, having ADHD as a podcaster, and more, which really sets the tone for the authentic nature of his brand.
- Why Vince, as a professional marketing coach and previous marketing director, didn’t want marketing on his show, and how he approached it differently from day one.
- How he encourages his clients to embrace their past – good and bad – to craft a unique brand that stands out.
- How Vince utilizes Patreon to create and share extra content to monetize his podcast.
- The unique and extremely personal relationship you form with your listeners through their listening habits sparks a relationship before you’ve even talked in person together.
- Horror stories of Vince and bad guests; and he shares the basic principles to being a good guest so you don’t end up a horror-filled guest story yourself!
- Why it’s important to respect the process of the host of a show you’re pitching, and why personalized pitching is best for you as a guest.
You can hear throughout this entire episode just how genuine Vince is, and his voice speaks to hard and difficult past guest experiences in a very relatable way. If you listened to this episode while in the shower, driving, or walking your dog, make sure to come back and take notes on being a good genuine guest!
Be sure to tune in to all the episodes to receive tons of practical tips on turning your podcast listeners into leads and to hear even more about the points outlined above.
Thank you for listening!
If you enjoyed this episode, take a screenshot of the episode to post in your stories and tag me! And don’t forget to subscribe, rate and review the podcast and tell me your key takeaways!
CONNECT WITH Vince Warnock:
CONNECT WITH ALESIA GALATI: